Hand Sanitizer 70ml - Dearskin - Visión general
Hand Sanitizer 70ml - Dearskin
Kills 99.9% of the most common germs!
- Formulated according the FDA Guidance;
- Clean and Refreshing Moisturizing;
- Long-Lasting Antibacterial;
- Easy to use, hard to waste;
- 75% Isopropyl Alcohol;
- Isopropyl Alcohol 75% v/v............................. Antiseptic.
Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from or flame.
Do not use:
- In children less than 2 months of age.
- On open skin wounds.
When using this product keep out of eyes, and mouth. In case of contatct with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be sings of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when use this product to avoid swallowing.
Store between 15-30C (59-86F).
Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F).
Inactive ingredients: Deionized Water, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Carbomer, Arginine, Silver Ions.
Distributed by: Deraskin LLC, FL.