Notice of Privacy Polict - Dearskin - US
We Thank your for visiting the Dearskin site. We have elaborate this Policy Privacy to provide you with about how we collect, we use , share and protect data from our sites and mobile, when you realizes shop in our webstore: thedearskin.com
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
- Contact Information. For example, we may collect your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address. We may also collect your mobile phone number.
- Information You Post. We may collect information you post in a public space on our Platform, such as on our Ratings & Reviews feature.
- Information You Submit. We may collect information when you send us a message through the “Contact Us” page or similar features on our Platform. We may also collect information when you enter a promotion. This may include photos, videos and other user-generated content that you submit.
- Other Information. If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you are using. We might look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us. If you use our app, we might look at how often you use the app and where you downloaded it.
2 - HOW PROCESS WORKS TO COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
The Dearskin collects your information in different ways. Here are some examples:
- Directly From You. For example, when you:
- Register for an account.
- Purchase products or services through our Platform.
- Sign up to receive promotional communications.
- Request a sample.
- Join a loyalty, rewards or similar program or club.
- Participate in one of our promotional sweepstakes, contests, surveys, or focus groups.
- Use the Ratings & Reviews or related services and features.
- Submit a request to our Consumer Service team.
- Interact with Dearskin social media pages.
- By Combining Information. For example, we may:
3 - HOW YOUR INFORMATIONS IS USED?
- To Respond to Your Requests or Questions. This may include responding to your feedback or notifying you if you win a promotion.
- To Communicate With You. We may communicate with you about your account or our relationship. We may also contact you about this Policy or our Platform terms and conditions.
- To Determine Your Eligibility. We may use your information to verify your identity or determine your eligibility for some of our products, services and promotions. For example, this may include verifying your age, date of birth and state of residence.
- If you apply for a job through our Platform, we may use this information to evaluate your application.
- For Marketing Purposes. We may provide you with information about new products and special offers. We might use your information to serve you ads about products and offers. We might tell you about new features or updates. These might be third party offers or products we think you might find interesting. We may also use your information to send you electronic communications, including through email or text message. We and our partners may engage in interest-based advertising using information gathered across multiple websites, devices, or other platforms. For more information about your choices related to these communications, see the Choices section below.
- As Otherwise Permitted By Law or As We May Notify You.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
If you have any questions, comments or concerns with respect to our privacy practices or this Policy, or wish to update your information, please feel free to contact us at: [email protected]