Vitamin C Dear Serum - Overview
Vitamin C Dear Serum - Overview
LONG TERM BENEFITS! Vitamin C Dear Serum will help increase the production of collagen, reduce the look of wrinkles and lines, and can soothe and calm the skin after sunburn. Your skin will not only look and feel better but you will also help your skin in the long term by fighting free radicals that damage skin cells.
Mesembryanthemum Crystallinum Extract (Moisturizing), Saccharomyces/Viscum Album “Mistletoe Extract” (Conditioning), L-Ascorbic Acid “Vitamin C” (Anti-oxidant and Whitening), Botanical Hyaluronic Acid (Moisturizing), Witch Hazel Extract (Calming, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-oxidant), D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate “Vitamin E” (Anti-oxidant), Ferulic Acid (Anti-oxidant), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin (Whitening and Moisturizing), L-Histidine (Moisturizing), L-Leucine (Moisturizing), L-Lysine (Moisturizing), L-Methionine (Moisturizing), L-Phenylalanine (Moisturizing), L-Valine (Moisturizing), L-Threonine (Moisturizing), L-Isoleucine (Moisturizing), Organic Simmondsia Chinensis “Jojoba Oil” (Moisturizing)
Action of Vitamin C Dear Serum:
· Vitamin C Dear Serum is an exclusive formulation containing a high concentration (20%) of Vitamin C
· As well as its anti-aging benefits, Vitamin C protects your skin from sun damage, speeds up healing and reduces skin discoloration.
· Botanical Hyaluronic Acid (15%) is another key ingredient that contributes directly to firming and moisturizing the skin.
· Ferulic Acid (5%) has a wide range of therapeutic benefits to human skin health thanks to its phenolic compound. A strong antioxidant, Ferulic Acid is an effective scavenger of free radicals and inhibits lipid peroxidation. This helps to firm the skin, reduce dryness and fine lines.
· Vitamin E works with the other ingredients to prevent the formation of wrinkles by blocking free radical damage.
· Vitamin E also treats wrinkles by boosting collagen production and by supporting new skin cell growth and speeding up cell regeneration.
Benefits of Vitamin C Dear Serum:
Anti-Aging: Vitamin C Dear Skin gives anti-oxidant protection, preventing and repairing free radical damage combating the early aging process.
Stops premature wrinkling: Increases collagen production, stimulating the skin cells to produce firmer and younger skin.
Rough skin: Provides the skin with necessary moisture as well as antioxidants.
Improves skin quality: Improves the supply of key elements needed to produce new skin cells. This continual process is fueled by a body that is well-nourished by vitamins, minerals, hydration, oxygen and antioxidants. With age, internal and external factors such stress, disease, pollution and genetics the body doesn’t produce the quantity or the quality of the ingredients that you need. By offering a constant supply of these ingredients Vitamin C Dear Serum helps your skin to be healthy and young for the long term.
Extra protection against UV exposure: Although Vitamin C Dear Serum does not block UV rays, its regular use reduces oxidation damage to the skin and slows the rate of damage caused by sun exposure.
Fades dark spots and brightens skin: Inhibits the synthesis of melanin, the pigment that gives color to your skin. Dark spots are caused by an unbalance in melanin production. Vitamin C Dear Serum also prevents hyper-pigmentation and discoloration of the skin giving it a natural brightness.
Mesembryanthemum Crystallinum –Extract (Moisturizer), Saccharomyces/Viscum Album (Mistletoe) – Extract (Skin conditioner), (L-Ascorbic Acid)- Vitamin C (Diluted melanin, Anti-oxidant, Whitening), Botanical Hyaluronic Acid (Moisturizing), Witch Hazel – Extract (Calm Anti-inflammatory, Anti-oxidant, Convergence), D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate -Vitamin E (Anti-oxidant), Ferulic Acid (Anti-oxidant), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, (Whitening and Moisturizing), L-Histidine (Moisturizing), L-Leucine (Moisturizing), L-Lysine (Moisturizing), L-Methionine (Moisturizing), L-Phenylalanine (Moisturizing) L-Valine (Moisturizing), L-Threonine (Moisturizing), L-Isoleucine (Moisturizing), Jojoba Oil (Moisturizing).